Our Membership Area is intended to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss topics and buy and sell items related to the LPTV broadcasting industry. The guidelines and rules listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the Administrators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate.
Our Administrators reserve the right to close or remove discussions or listings at any time. As general guidance, a severe breach of conduct will result in an instant and permanent ban without a refund of your membership fees. All decisions are made with the best interests of the community in mind.
Code of Conduct
1. Bad language/profanity is not permitted.
2. Any form of prejudice is not permitted.
3. No pornography is permitted – explicit or implied.
4. Spamming is not permitted.
5. No member - regardless of status - may advertise products or services within the Forum without prior permission from an Administrator
6. Always be considerate of the feelings and aspirations of other members. No rudeness or personal insults are permitted.
7. Forum and Listing titles and information should be as meaningful as possible.
8. Member's should only sell equipment or stations that they have a right to sell.